Technology at your service
At 1 Wimpole Street we pride ourselves on remaining at the forefront of the latest developments in meeting technology. Designed to complement your meeting, conference or event, we offer all the technology necessary to ensure that your next London event is a success.
Headed up by highly experienced manager Kevin McLoughlin, our award-winning Audio Visual team is on hand at all times to ensure that you make the most of the technical facilities available. Our aim is to understand your event's objectives and to equip you with the tools needed for success.
All conference rooms are equipped with built-in, high-specification equipment including:
- Height-adjustable lecterns, microphones and in-built PC with monitor
- HD Data Projectors
- Audience Interactive Voting Systems available at extra cost
- Plasma Screens
- Video Recording and Editing available at extra cost
- Online Video Streaming available at extra cost
Smaller function rooms have also been built with the best in meeting technology. Facilities available at an additional cost include:
- Data Projectors
- PA Systems
- Audience Interactive Voting Systems
- Online Video Streaming
- Video Recording and Editing
For a full list of facilities available in each room and charges please see our Audio Visual Guide.