Marcus Beck Library Meeting Room in London
The Marcus Beck Library is a stunning meeting room dating back from 1912. Today it houses the Society's collection of rare medical books and is one of the most distinctive meeting rooms in London. Before the room began use as a library and meeting room in 1917, it was used as a research laboratory to carry out work on behalf of the Medical Research Council.
Naturally lit, the meeting room contains an oak parquet floor and grand marble fireplace, as well as a horseshoe-shaped table which can seat up to 30 people for committee meetings or presentations.
There is also space for light refreshments that are available for your meeting room hire.
Included in Meeting Room Hire
- HD 4200 lumens data projector & screen
- Hands free conference telephone (please note call charges are not included)
- Flipchart with pads & pens
- In-built sound system for laptop audio
- Wired laptop connectivity and multiple wired internet inputs
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access available throughout the venue
To see a full breakdown of the Marcus Beck Library's facilities, click here to view our AV Guide
Marcus Beck Meeting Room Hire Prices
Mon - Fri (9 hours) - £650
Mon - Fri (4 hours or less) - £500
Saturday - £550
Sunday - £450
Book this historic meeting room in central London today by calling 020 7290 2951 or click here to enquire online.